Simply put, you get the best engagement by keeping Mobile Users motivated. Easier said than done, right? There are several ways to increase User motivation and engagement. Here are a few pointers:
- Don't over tax Mobile Users by having them respond to too many notifications a day. Having no more than 2-3 notifications a day is a good rule of thumb.
- Give breaks or days off; or have your LifePak run sporadically over an extended period of time.
- If possible, vary the notification schedules, and/or make a progressive LifePak that changes or develops over time.
- If possible, try to make prompts varied, fun, funny, interesting, valuable/useful, and/or motivational.
- Having groups of people who often interact with one use a LifePak together can increase motivation and engagement.
- Don't have your LifePak run too long. Try to not have a LifePak run longer than 2-4 continuous weeks.
- Provide sufficient monetary incentive, or some other incentive, to your participants.